February 6, 2015
The 2014 tax slips will be mailed on Tuesday, February 24, 2015.
Eligible appointed employees with access to Employee Self-Service (ESS) will be able to view and print copies of their 2014 tax slips on Tuesday, February 24, 2015.
Do you need a copy of your tax slip(s)? Here’s how to get it.
Appointed employees may obtain an additional copy of their tax slip(s) through ESS.
You can also request a duplicate tax slip from Payroll by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after March 8, 2015.
Please include the following information in your request:
- Personnel Number
- Date of Birth (yyyy-mm-dd)
- Phone Number
- Preferred Delivery method:
- If you would like to receive a slip copy via email, please specify the email address it should be sent to and include a statement authorizing us to release an electronic copy of your slip via email;
- If you wish to receive the slip copy through regular mail, please provide your valid mailing address;
- If you wish to pick up the slip copy in person, please bring valid Photo ID to the Central Payroll Services department at 215 Huron Street, 8th floor. Slip copies can be scheduled for pick up Monday to Friday, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Please allow 3-5 business days for the duplicate tax slip(s) to be produced.
If you have moved or changed your address in the past year, and believe that you have not received your T4 slip due to address change, please notify your HR Divisional Office immediately to update your address in the HR Information System (HRIS). Your correct address will be updated on both future pay statements and tax slips.
Information for students receiving tax slips re: address changes
For students being paid on the Human Resources Information System (HRIS), updating your permanent address information on the student system (ROSI) will not automatically update the address information on HRIS.
You must also inform the person responsible in your department for updating this information in HRIS that your address has changed.
Information for employees who receive two tax slips for 2014
You may receive two tax slips for 2014 if:
- You moved from a Casual to an Appointed position (or vice versa);
- You are an employee who is a member of USW and passed your probation date in year 2014;
Need help? Please contact the Payroll department at email@example.com.
Employee T4/T4A/T4ANR filing information and important dates
- Important Dates for 2015 (CRA website)
- All About Your Tax Return (CRA website)