The Office of Indigenous Initiatives, in partnership with University of Toronto Bookstore, is inviting Indigenous U of T students to submit “Every Child Matters” T-shirt designs for Orange Shirt Day 2023. The creator of the winning design will receive $1,000!
The selected design will be printed onto T-shirts and made available at the University of Toronto Bookstore for students, staff, faculty, and community for Orange Shirt Day 2023. All profits from the sale of the shirts will go directly to Indigenous student initiatives at the University of Toronto.
Contest Rules and Design Guidelines:
- Contest is open to Indigenous University of Toronto students.
- Each student may submit up to two designs.
- Design must include the words “Every Child Matters.”
- Design must be original artwork that does not contain any copyrighted material.
- Designs may include up to two colours.
- Must be suitable to print on the front of an orange T-shirt (max. 11″ W x 14″ H).
- Adobe Illustrator and PDF files preferred.
- Email submissions must contain “2023 Orange Shirt Day T-Shirt Design Submission” in subject line.
- Please include your bio and a brief description of your work.
Deadline: Entries must be submitted to Indigenous.email@example.com no later than January 27, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST.
For more information regarding contest rules and eligibility, please contact the Office of Indigenous Initiatives at Indigenous.firstname.lastname@example.org.