It’s tax time again: Information on the 2015 T4 / T4A / T4ANR tax slips

February 6, 2016

The 2015 tax slips will be mailed on Tuesday, February 23, 2016.

All employees with access to Employee Self-Service (ESS) will be able to view and print copies of their 2015 tax slips starting Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Need a copy of your tax slip(s)? Here’s how:

All staff with access to Employee Self-Service (ESS) must obtain the copy through ESS. If you do not have ESS access, you may request a copy from Payroll by sending an email to after March 8, 2016.

Please include the following information in your request:

  • Name
  • Personnel Number
  • Date of Birth (yyyy-mm-dd)
  • Phone Number
  • Delivery method:
    • If you would like to receive an electronic copy via email, please provide the email address and send request in writing;
    • If you wish to receive the slip copy through regular mail, please provide the valid mailing address including;
    • If you wish to pick up the slip copy in person at the Central Payroll Services department, 215 Huron Street, 8th Floor, please bring your photo ID and visit during the following business hours: Monday to Friday, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Please allow 3-5 business days for the duplicate tax slip(s) to be produced.

If you have moved or changed your address in the past year, and believe that you have not received your T4 slip due to address change, please notify your HR Divisional Office immediately to update your address in HRIS. Your correct address will be updated on both future pay statements and tax slips.

Information for students receiving tax slips re address changes

For students being paid on the Human Resources Information System (HRIS), updating your permanent address information on the student system (ROSI or ACORN) will not automatically update the address information on HRIS.

You must also inform the person responsible in your department for updating this information in HRIS that your address has changed.

Information for employees who receive two tax slips for 2015

You may receive two tax slips for 2015 if:

  • You moved from a Casual to an Appointed position; or vice visa
  • You are an employee who is a member of USW and passed your probation date in year 2015;

Need help? Please contact the Payroll team at

Information for employee’s T4/T4A/T4ANR filing and due dates