September 10, 2014
Do you still receive a paper pay statement from the University?
Since March 2014, all employees at the University of Toronto have had access to their pay statement online through Employee Self-Service (ESS). With ESS, you can:
- View your pay statements online approximately two days before the pay deposit date; and
- View any of your pay statements from within the last two calendar years
As part of the University of Toronto’s commitment to supporting a sustainable workplace, Central Payroll Services will soon be discontinuing paper pay statements for all employees who still receive them. Formal notice of paper pay statement discontinuation dates will be provided to affected employees in the coming weeks.
For more resources and information on accessing your pay statement online, please use the following resources:
- Employee Self-Service for Appointed Employees
- Employee Self-Service for Non-Appointed Employees
- Which Employee Self-Service should I use?
Formal notice of the discontinuation of paper pay statements was provided to affected employees on September 19, 2014. View the official memo here.