Please be advised that CUPE Local 3261 has scheduled meetings requiring release time for members of the CUPE Local 3261 Full-Time & Part-Time bargaining unit. These meetings are for CUPE Local 3261 to provide information to members about the tentative collective agreement reached on July 31, 2020 and to conduct ratification votes. We encourage all employees who are members of the CUPE 3261 Full-Time & Part-Time bargaining unit to attend the information meetings and vote.
These meetings will be held on Friday, September 11th as follows:
- 12:00pm – 2:00pm (Day Shift)
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm (Evening Shift)
- 10:00pm – 12:00am (Midnight Shift)
The Union will also have on-site voting locations set up on each campus as follows:
- St. George: Outside of Sidney Smith Hall – St. George Street side (100 St. George Street, outside the East Wall near the patio tables/chairs)
- UTM: Student Centre overhang between The Blind Duck and the main Student Centre building (outside the UTMSU convenience store)
- UTSC: Humanities Wing Patio (located at the inner corner of the building on the west side)
Employees are required to notify their manager in advance if they are going to attend a meeting.