I am honoured to announce this year’s recipients of a Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidential (SVP) Staff Award. These awards acknowledge and celebrate the outstanding contributions of staff who work in service of either the President’s Office, the Division of the Vice-President & Provost, a Vice-Presidential Division (where the Vice-President is a member of Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidents), or the Office of the Governing Council.
This year’s recipients are:
- Michael Henry, Manager, Global Alumni Engagement & Inter-Portfolio Initiatives, Alumni Relations
- Brian Szuberwood, Executive Director, Capital Projects, University Planning, Design & Construction
- Arij Al Chawaf, Executive Director, Strategic Initiatives, Institutional Strategic Initiatives
- Kiren Handa, Executive Director, Institutional Research & Data Governance, Institutional Research & Data Governance
- Yang Ting Shek, Director of Operations, Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental Health & Safety
- Ihab Khalil, Chief Operations Officer, Office of the Vice-President, People Strategy, Equity & Culture
- Anna Kulikov, Senior Manager, Business Improvement & Strategic Initiatives, Facilities & Services
- Jessie Richards, Curriculum Development Specialist, Office of the Vice-President & Provost
- Bridgid McNulty, University Placements Coordinator, Office of the Vice-Provost, Students
- Do Anh Vu, Associate Director, Student Life IT Services, Student Life: Information Technology
- Ryan Dow, Assistant Director, Community Liaison & Support, Campus Safety
Please join me in congratulating this year’s recipients and thanking them for their extraordinary work for the University.
Further information is available on the SVP Staff Award page.