I am honoured to announce this year’s recipients of a Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidential (SVP) Staff Award. These awards acknowledge and celebrate the outstanding contributions of staff who work in service of either the President’s Office, the Division of the Vice-President & Provost, a Vice-Presidential Division (where the Vice-President is a member of Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidents), or the Office of the Governing Council.
This year’s recipients are:
- Artur Cane, Director, Principal Gifts, University Development
- Arlene Clement, Director, Housing Service, Division of Student Life
- Kate Enros, Executive Director, Academic Life & Faculty Relations, Office of the Vice-President & Provost
- Theodore Fritz, Assistant Director, Sexual Violence Investigations, Office of Safety & High Risk
- Clare Gilderdale, Special Projects Officer, Office of the Vice-President & Provost
- Andrea M.K. Gill, Research Equity & Development Strategist, Research Services Office
- Jodie Glean, Executive Director, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, Office of the Vice-President, People Strategy, Equity & Culture
- Peter Sverko, Meeting Room Technology Coordinator, Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration
- Toks Weah, Special Projects Officer, Office of the Vice-President & Provost
Award recipients will receive a gift and a framed certificate at a celebration this fall alongside the 2020 & 2021 recipients of an SVP Staff Award, the Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidents or their designate, and the lead nominators of all the nominees.
Please join me in congratulating this year’s recipients and thanking them for their extraordinary work for the University.
Further information is available on the SVP Staff Award page.