I am pleased to announce this year’s recipients of the Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidential (SVP) Staff Awards. These awards acknowledge and celebrate the outstanding contributions of staff who work in service of either the President’s Office, the Division of the Vice-President & Provost, a Vice-Presidential Division (where the Vice-President is a member of Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidents), or the Office of the Governing Council.
This year’s recipients are:
• Ronald Atkins, Manager, Caretaking Services, Facilities & Services – Building & Grounds
• Prasanna Nanayakkara, Lead Cook, Red Seal, Food Services
• David Newman, Executive Director, Student Experience
• Tania John Pihl, Associate Director, Advancement Professional Development and Placement, Office of the Vice-President University Advancement
• Elizabeth Church, Director, Stakeholder Relations, Office of the Vice-President – Communications
• Anuar Rodrigues, Director, Strategic Projects & Initiatives, Office of the Vice-President & Provost
• Donna Shukaris-Walker, Manager, Innovations and Entrepreneurship, Innovations & Partnerships Office
• Lori-Anne Hill, Director, HR Services, Operations & Real Estate Partnerships
Award recipients will receive a gift, and when public health guidance allows, they will be presented a framed certificate at a celebration with Vice-Presidents or their designates and nominators.
Please join me in congratulating this year’s recipients and thanking them for the extraordinary work they do for the University.
Further information is available on the SVP Staff Award page.