I am pleased to announce and congratulate this year’s recipients of the Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidential Staff Awards. This program acknowledges and celebrates the contributions of outstanding staff who are Confidential, Unionized, or Professional & Managerial at any level, specifically those who work in service of either the President’s Office, the Division of the Vice-President & Provost, a Vice-Presidential Division (where the Vice-President is a member of Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidents), or the Office of the Governing Council.
This year’s recipients are:
- Maya Collum, Senior Research Information Analyst, Office of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation
- David Curtin, Director, Communication Services, Office of the President
- Jin Fang, Manager, Security Administration, Information Security
- Cheryl Gibbs, Manager, Student Policy Initiatives, Office of the Vice-Provost, Students
- Jane Harrison, Director, Faculty & Academic Life, Office of the Vice-President & Provost
- William Heikoop, Faculty Liaison, Academic & Collaborative Technologies
- Kevin Leong, Utilities Budget & Planning Analyst, Facilities & Services Utilities
- Ian MacEachern, Director, Benefits & Pensions, HR & Equity
- Meredith Strong, Director, Students & Student Policy Advisor, Office of the Vice-Provost, Students
- Karen Temple, Innovations & Entrepreneurship Manager, Innovations & Partnerships Office
- Jody Townshend, Director, Campaign Planning, University Development
Award recipients will receive a gift, and when public health guidance allows, will be invited to a deferred celebration with several University of Toronto (U of T) senior administrators.
Please join me in congratulating this year’s recipients and thanking them for the extraordinary work they do for the University of Toronto.
Further information is available on the Simcoe Hall Vice-Presidential Staff Award page.