I am pleased to announce and congratulate this year’s recipients of the HR & Equity Awards of Distinction. These awards acknowledge and celebrate the exceptional contributions of HR professionals towards advancing the vision and mandate of HR & Equity at the University of Toronto.
The recipients for the four categories of awards are:
Distinguished Contribution – Individual Award:
- Jodie Glean, Director, Anti-Racism & Cultural Diversity Office, HR & Equity
- Sean Suleman, Executive Director, CAHRS & Workplace Investigations, HR & Equity
Learn more about the Distinguished Contribution – Individual Award
Emerging Leader Award:
- Emmanuelle Cummings, Information & Change Advisor, HR & Equity
Learn more about the Emerging Leader Award
Living Our Values Award:
- Saimah Baig, Program Coordinator, Anti-Racism & Cultural Diversity Office, HR & Equity
- Ellen Brikaras, Benefits Officer & HR Generalist, Faculty of Arts & Science
Learn more about the Living Our Values Award
Distinguished Contribution – HR Team of the Year Award:
- The Family Care Office
- The HRE Communications, Change & Engagement Team
- The OREP HR Team
- The UTM HR Department
Learn more about the Distinguished Contribution – HR Team of the Year Award
Award recipients will receive a gift and are invited to a special lunch celebration with myself and Kelly Hannah-Moffat, Vice-President, HR & Equity. This year’s lunch celebration will be scheduled when permitted by public health guidance.
Please join me in congratulating this year’s recipients.
Further information is available on the HR & Equity Awards of Distinction page.