HR#40, PDADC#74, 2014 – 2015
|Date:||March 21, 2015|
|To:||Principals, Deans, Academic Directors & Chairs|
|From:||Angela Hildyard, Vice-President, Human Resources & Equity; Cheryl Regehr, Vice-President & Provost|
|Re:||CUPE 3902 Unit 1 Voting Times and Locations|
As announced yesterday, we are very pleased that members of CUPE 3902 Unit 1 are voting on the new tentative agreement reached between the University and CUPE on March 18.
Voting will take place this Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., as follows:
- Glen Erin Inn & Spa, 1695 The Collegeway
- Holiday Inn Express, 50 Estate Drive, Suite 245
- CUPE 3902 office, 180 Bloor Street West, 8th floor
- Victoria University – Goldring Students Centre, West Foyer, 150 Charles Street West
- St. Michael’s College – Carr Hall Lobby, 100 St. Joseph Street
The University encourages all teaching assistants, lab demonstrators, and course instructors to learn more about the offer and exercise their democratic right to vote.