|Date:||September 19, 2012|
|To:||Professional & Managerial Staff|
|From:||Angela Hildyard, Vice-President, Human Resources & Equity|
|Re:||Please provide input in the search for our next President by September 24|
As part of its ongoing consultation process, the Presidential Search Committee will meet with the Professional & Managerial Advisory Committees on Tuesday, September 25.
How can you participate?
You’re invited to participate in this very important process through one of the following options:
Please forward your comments / ideas to any member of your applicable Advisory Committee (see member lists below) by noon on Monday, September 24.
List of Committee Members (for PM 1-5 Staff)
List of Committee Members (for PM 6-9 Staff)
Please send your comments in writing to:
Mr. W. David Wilson
Chair, Presidential Search Committee
Office of the Governing Council
Room 106, Simcoe Hall, University of Toronto
Toronto, ON M5S 1A1
What specific comments or ideas are they looking for?
In your opinion:
- What are the principal strengths upon which the University should build over the next five to ten years?
- What are the principal challenges that the University will face in that period?
- The implications of those strengths and challenges for the new President, in two senses:
- the President’s specific personal priorities in the near- and long-term, and
- the specific priorities the President should ensure are achieved by others in the University community;
- The key strengths and characteristics the Committee should therefore be seeking in a new President.
Thank you in advance for your involvement in this very important process.