- October 13, 2010
- PDAD&C; Professional / Managerial Staff
- Angela Hildyard, Vice-President, Human Resources and Equity; Edith Hillan, Vice-Provost, Faculty and Academic Life
- Speaking Up Staff and Faculty Experience Survey – Toolkit for Managers and Academic Administrators
From October 18 to November 12 the University of Toronto will be conducting its second employee experience survey (PDAD&C #6, HR#3, 2010-11 University of Toronto Faculty and Staff Experience Survey 2010).
As an Academic Administrator or Manager you play a vital role in ensuring that the survey is a success by encouraging staff and faculty in your unit to complete their surveys. The attached document (also found online atwww.hrandequity.utoronto.ca/news/survey/toolkit.htm) provides background information and helpful tips for a discussion of the survey and its importance for all employees.
This package includes:
- About the Survey background information
- Frequently Asked Questions for Managers and Academic Administrators
- A helpful tips sheet
- Tips for managers with staff who will be filling out paper surveys
If you have questions about the survey and its administration, please contact Janice Draper (Human Resources) at 416-978-5699, email@example.com OR Sara-Jane Finlay (Office of Vice-Provost, Faculty and Academic Life) at 416-978-1855,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your support in ensuring a successful survey.