This seminar allows participants to explore how our thoughts can cause decreases in productivity and passions. Participants will be able to explore complex views that define thoughts and action plans to overcome them.
At the end of this seminar, participants will be able to do the following:
- To define cognitive thinking
- To become aware of both your own and others’ negative thinking traps
- Begin to see how both you and others fall into these thinking traps so easily and how they can lead to performance and behaviour issues
- How to reverse these thinking traps for yourself
- Be able to help others reverse their thinking traps
A 1-hour instructor led training session by LifeWorks that combines lecture elements with a variety of engaging elements like Q&A, group discussion, as well as polling and chat functionality when delivered virtually.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org