(2-part workshop, delivered in partnership with the Sexual Violence Prevention & Support Centre)
• Examine building a consensual culture by recognizing power dynamics and understanding boundaries and consent; identify and locate relevant U of T policies regarding workplace conduct.
• Distinguish between acting in allyship versus being an ally to proactively prevent workplace harassment.
• Review intervention techniques to intervene as bystanders to harassment.
• Implement the CALM Model to support Disclosing and Reporting; identify barriers to Disclosing and Reporting.
• Examine case studies to identify forms of harassment, impacts on the workplace environment, and proactive steps in addressing/preventing harassment.
IMPORTANT: Attending both Part 1 and Part 2 is mandatory for course completion. Registering for Part 1 will auto enroll you in Part 2. Please make sure you are available for both dates.
Part 1 takes place on November 9, 2023 from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Anti-Racism and Cultural Diversity OfficeOrganizer of Part 2: What is Harassment? Tools to identify and address racial and sexual harassment
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org