In this seminar, participants will be introduced to the concept of Emotional Intelligence and learn about the connection between their thinking, emotions, and resulting behaviours. Employees will uncover the tools and techniques to apply what they have learned to one of their own situations through an activity. They will also have an opportunity to reflect on their learning and think about how they will incorporate Emotional Intelligence into their lives.
- Explain what Emotional Intelligence is and is not
- Identify your own primary and secondary emotions
- Describe the connection between the brain and emotional responses
- Use Emotional Intelligence to change and control your emotions
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to your own situations
A 1-hour instructor led training session by LifeWorks that combines lecture elements with a variety of engaging elements like Q&A, group discussion, as well as polling and chat functionality when delivered virtually.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org