Dear AMS Users,
Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration (EASI) has been working with business units to test a patch for U of T’s Administrative Management System. This update is necessary for ensuring U of T’s version of SAP is compliant with current maintenance requirements.
As part of this update, you will notice minimal user experience enhancements to Employee Self-Service (ESS) and Manager Self-Service (MSS), including a more modern interface with larger text, and larger, colour-coded calendars.
In order to transition to the updated version of SAP, the systems listed below will be unavailable on Saturday, November 5 from 5:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Academic Administrative Appointments (AAA)
- AMS SAP GUI
- Capital Project Portal
- Employee Self-Service (ESS)/Manager Self-Service (MSS)
- EvoSuite Applications (EvoOrder, EvoPlan, EvoNotify)
- Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit (ERDD)
- Fiori Launchpad Reporting
- Invoice Workflow
- My Customer Account
- My Research (MR/Portal)
- SAP Asset Manager Mobile (sync will not work)
See the Enterprise Applications & Solutions Integration (EASI) System Availability page for ongoing information on system status.