Benefits details for active employees
If you work at U of T you have access to the HR Service Centre, where you can submit HR requests & forms online; search a knowledge base containing HR and employment information including details about the benefits listed on this page specific to your employee group.Sign into the HR Service Centre
- Our competitive health-benefits packages include medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
- Our Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP) offers free confidential short-term counselling to employees and their dependants for personal, family, and work-related problems.
- Our commitment to work-life balance includes flexible / summer hours, holiday closures, and generous vacations and leaves.
- Our tuition waivers offer financial assistance to employees who want to further their formal education.
- The Centre for Learning Leadership & Culture (LLC) promotes an inclusive culture anchored in employee development.
- Our Talent Management Unit provides strategic sourcing services, recruitment training and resources to the University.
- Our retirement programs offer employees the ability to select a retirement path that best meets their diverse needs.
- Pension plans that provide eligible members (see your employee group collective agreement for eligibility details) a pre-defined lifetime income.
- Our Child Care Benefit Plan reimburses eligible child care expenses employees may incur.
- Our family-friendly spaces, such as nursing and study rooms, allow families to thrive on campus.
- Our onsite tri-campus daycare offers flexible and convenient childcare options.
- Our dependant tuition waivers and scholarship programs encourage our community and their loved ones to pursue lifelong learning.