In 2022 Telus Corp. completed its acquisition of LifeWorks Inc, and our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) provider will now be known as TELUS Health.
What does this mean for our community?
- We will continue to have access to the same services, functionalities and professionals as before.
- New URLs and QR codes will be available to access our EFAP platform. The ones we have been using will continue to work and will redirect to the rebranded platform.
- The phone numbers, app, web platform, username and password used to access our EFAP remain the same.
- We will start to see the TELUS Health name and brand in communications.
What is changing?
- In mid-August the LifeWorks app and platform will be renamed TELUS Health One. The platform branding (name, logo, colours, app icon, etc) will switch to that of TELUS Health.
- At the end of August, a new URL to access the platform will be available.
- Phone calls will be answered as TELUS Health.
- Services (video calls, in-person meetings, etc.) will be delivered under the TELUS Health brand.
Don’t forget to update the app!
To see the new branding, your mobile app will have to be updated. If your device settings are set for automatic app updates, you do not need to take any action and your app will update mid-August. If your automatic updates are not turned on, you will see a pending update in your app store in mid-August, indicating the changes from LifeWorks to TELUS Health One are available. Please complete this update when prompted.
For more information, please refer to these Frequently Asked Questions.